Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Callie is Here!







So it took me a few weeks to get back on here, but Callie is here. She was born April 6, 2009 at 12:11PM. She was 5lbs 9oz and 19inches long. She was born at 35 weeks and 5 days, but she is super healthy! She got a 10 on her APGAR and did not need any help breathing or anything! It was such a relief that she was healthy. I was so worried about her. I found out on the 4th that it was necessary for me to be induced if I wanted to try to have her without a C-Section. I bearly made it and had some bumps along the way, but all of the nurses and my family helped me push through. I feel so much better now and they were right! As soon as you have the baby when you have preeclampsia, you feel like a million bucks.



I love being a mom and Sean is having a blast being a father! We are trying to get used to the feeding schedule every 3 hours, but other than that, everything is great and she is just perfect! Obviously I am biased.......I will work on doing more posts and putting up pictures because we have tons, especially with my mom being home!