Tuesday, March 24, 2009

34 Weeks!!!!!


Well, we have officially made it to 34 weeks! With everything that has been going on, this is a great relief. We went to the hospital on Monday for our weekly visit there. They monitor me and Callie and continuously check my blood pressure. I am doing pretty well thanks to the bed rest that I HATE! Sean continues to remind me of what I am allowed to do and makes me stay in my spot on the couch.


Now they just want me to not only be on bed rest, but laying down at all times. It seams to make a big difference in my blood pressure, which is good for little Miss Callie so she can stay in there longer. I am getting really excited and can't wait to see her and hold her.


My parents will be home in 7 days!!!! I can't wait. It looks like my parents will be home before she gets here, lets just not jinx it! We are excited to move forward and I am ready to get off bed rest. Sean is going to need a vacation after this is all I know!


No comments: